English Literature SL/HL
Join our expert tutor, Corinna, as she provides you with IB English Literature SL/HL. Over five days, she will help you deconstruct IB-style questions, identify essential concepts and utilize key terms to score big in your exams. Don't worry if you are studying Standard or Higher Level; she will treat both content levels separately on different days.
See our detailed curriculum breakdown to see what Corinna is covering each day; you can choose to study the topics you need per Standard/Higher levels or Higher level only days or the whole course! Sign up today.
DAY 1: (8 Aug) (STANDARD/ HIGHER LEVEL)
- Literary Analysis - Areas of Textual Exploration
- Readers, writers, and Texts
- Time and Space
- 7 Core Concepts: These seven concepts can serve as discussion starters when interpreting texts. They are, in effect, lenses through which we view the literature.
DAY 2: (9 Aug) (STANDARD/ HIGHER LEVEL)
- Introduction to the Individual Oral
- The Global Issue
- Preparing and Delivering a Successful IO
DAY 3: (10 Aug) (STANDARD/ HIGHER LEVEL)
- Tips, strategies, and activities for Paper 1 and Paper 2 success!
DAY 4: (11 Aug) (HIGHER LEVEL ONLY)
- Reading Strategies and the HL Essay
DAY 5: (12 Aug) (HIGHER LEVEL ONLY)
- Writing Strategies and the HL Essay