Economics SL Spring Group Course
7 Max. StudentsNY: 08:00-12:30, UK: 13:00-17:30, Dubai: 16:00-20:30 (4.5 Hours a day incl. 1/2 an hour break)
Join our expert tutor, Jon as he provides you with Economics SL Spring Revision Tuition. See our detailed Curriculum breakdown below.
Our 3-day group course will provide you with the revision and understanding you need to be totally prepared for your coming examinations. We will review all topics from Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, and The global economy. We will also revise the examination papers you will write for the standard level.
- The foundations of Economics - a quick overview of core concepts that we will use to provide analysis and evaluation of further economics topics
- Competitive Markets: The price mechanism and efficiency of markets
- Elasticities: (PED, PES, YED)
- Government Intervention in Competitive Markets
- Market Failure (Negative and Positive Externalities) - Common pool resources and equity in markets.
- The level of overall economic activity
- Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply
- Macroeconomic Objectives
- Economics of inequality and poverty
- Demand and Supply Side Policies
- International Trade
The Global Economy
- Exchange Rates and Balance of Payments
- Understanding Economic Development
- Barriers to Economic Growth and Economic Development
- Strategies to Promote Economic Growth and Development
- Assessment Review
- Paper 1
- Paper 2