2018-Present @ CPF Monatna, Dik El Mehdi, Lebanon
IBDP Physics and Biology Instructor
● Conducted regular brainstorms among students, to share their own understandings, and defend their
points of view throughout the case study.
● Implemented a group study environment to develop students' academic ability and become
supportive team players with active voice, strategic thinkers, and flexibility when solving cases.
Over 90 percent of my students were punctual with their homework submission according to set
deadlines. Furthermore, 86 percent were more likely to set goals, use their weekly agenda, improve
their general study skills and organizational strategies and be interested in the IB curriculum.
2013-2018 @ SABIS, Beirut, Lebanon
Head of Science Department & Biology Instructor
● Planning, organizing, and executing activities and events related to admissions and
over 20 academic fairs per year (open house, science workshops, and international science
competitions) worldwide across SABIS.
● Monitoring and Controlling corporate quality measurements across the department, and
emphasizing departmental compliance with integrity and related code of ethics.
● Conducting team members’ training and coaching sessions, performance reviews, and
disciplinary actions when required.
● In charge of the recruitment process, conducting the standard orientation, in addition to on the job
● Coordinating and collaborating with various departments to accomplish operational and
academic short and long-term goals.
● Teaching Biology material to Grades 10, 11, 12 IP (Advanced Placement AP – International
Program IP – International
General Certificate of Secondary Education IGCSE – Cambridge International A and AS levels).
● Monitoring Science teachers’ performance while delivering their sessions, and related academic
● Conducting departmental meetings to discuss the updates, reviewing the team’s priorities to keep track of the academic year, and making sure to achieve set deadlines.
● Coordinating practical sessions’ requirements to the Laboratory team to make sure availability of resources to ensure successful implementations.
● Designing departmental budgets ranging from ($12,000 – $20,000) and analyzing related data to
stay in line with the plan.
● Editing Biology books that will be injected across SABIS as part of the curriculum.
● Reporting to the school Director, and supervising a team of 3 coordinators and 12 instructors.
● Designing a yearly academic curriculum based on international requirements.
● Achieved a progressive average grade over 4 out of 5 throughout 2013 to 2017.
2009-2012 @ International School ISA, North District, Lebanon
Science Department Coordinator & Biology Instructor
● Coordinated with other departmental coordinators regarding academic curriculum to make sure uniform implementation of the Brand standards, corporate values, mission, and vision.
● Monitored instructors’ performance to sustain the quality level of the establishment, related to the academic outcome in the market, in terms of the teaching body and students as well.
● Prepared, coordinated, and developed academic material related to individual courses and assessment methods.
● Redesigned Chemistry, Biology, and Physics laboratory sessions, to meet Pearson Operating guidelines.
● Monitored departmental expenses according to departmental budget.
● Conducted the team’s regular departmental meetings, to discuss departmental updates, review individual priorities to keep track of the academic calendar and its deadlines.
● Emphasized practical workshops and assigned projects, to facilitate Science related material for students throughout the school year.
● Taught Biology courses that cover general and specific knowledge about plants and animals, in addition to the interrelations of the living and the nonliving world.
● Introduced the “Circle Time” technique, which improved students’ time management, and increased their confidence and ability to engage in conversation with each other.
● Designed and executed Critical Thinking & Problem-solving Seminar for Biology students to support those who were facing challenges in absorbing Biology material. 95% of students passed Science final exams by end of the school year.
● Supervised a team of 14 instructors.
2010-2011 @ EUREKA BRAIN BOOSTER CENTRE, Beirut District, Lebanon
Biology and Chemistry Instructor
● Conducted regular brainstorms among students, to share their own understandings, and defend their points of view throughout the case in study.
● Implemented a group study environment to develop student's academic ability and become supportive team players with active voice, strategic thinkers, and flexibility when solving cases. Over 90 percent of my students were punctual with their homework submission according to set deadlines. Furthermore, 86 percent were more likely to set goals, use their weekly agenda, and improve their general study skills and organizational strategies.
2009-2011 @ EDUCATION RESEARCH CENTRE, Zouk Mosbeh, Lebanon
● Designed academic curriculum, and developed related test formats, which were applied to National and International Baccalaureate/ High school diplomas.
2009-2010 @ BYBLOS COLLEGE, Beirut District, Lebanon
● Organized Biology workshops and exhibitions.
● Conducted field surveys along with students, and collected samples for laboratory sessions.
2008-2010 @ PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL, Beka’a District, Lebanon
● Treated students according to their individual needs, and delivered assigned topics to fulfill their learning abilities and mutual understanding of the material.
● Selected and organized individual Crouse credentials